Here is a brief synopsis of what I believe politically… as I get a moment I’m sure I will elaborate elsewhere on the blog.
- Federal government should be involved in what is delineated in the Constitution only. Do away with the alphabet soup of agencies.
- Defense: We must adjust our tactics as the world changes. Warfare has changed over the centuries – our enemies don’t wear uniforms or play by civilized rules. To protect our way of life, we must meet and beat them at their own game.
- Environment: Individuals and corporations should be environmentally responsible of their own accord – no government policies or guilt trips.
- Gay Marriage: Allow for civil unions with strict protections for churches that do not wish to marry same-sex couples.
- Drugs: Legalize drugs, and reassign the law enforcement agents to assist in national defense [border control]
- Welfare/Social Programs: Not the place of government. Take care of yourself or hope a charity helps you. Or [gasp] your family!